Neteller is one of the most common methods used to deposit money and start playing at Lucky247 Casino. It is known to be an online payment processing company, which was founded in 1996. Having been in this industry for almost two decades, it has been one of the leading internet e-wallet providers, linking the client to the merchant without having the need to exchange or provide confidential bank or card details. With Lucky247 Casino Neteller, players are not only connecting their gaming experience to this safe and reliable deposit option, but also to a route of fast and easy withdrawal transactions.
The EASIEST method to fund your account!
Using Neteller to fund an account at Lucky247 Casino is a piece of cake. Follow these simple steps and finish topping up a player’s bankroll in no time. Here’s how to make a transaction at Lucky247 Casino using Neteller:
- Create Neteller account. Getting this done is instant since making a free account on their site takes only a few minutes.
- Ensure that the player has funds available for transfer—which can be uploaded using credit and debit cards, or even bank transfers.
- Click “Banking” button.
- Visit the “Deposit page”.
- Choose Netteller as the purchase method.
- Complete the required details.
- Enter the amount of funds he wishes to transfer from his Neteller account to the Casino. Take note that the minimum deposit is $/£/€/AU$ 20.
- Click ‘submit’ and the funds will be taken from your account and be credited to the casino bankroll automatically.
On the other hand, withdrawal using the Lucky247 Neteller is easy and almost instant. Players just have the follow the aforesaid steps, however, selecting the ‘Withdraw’ option in the casino cashier. The process usually takes 1 to 2 business days.
Before using this payment method, it is important to check the card availability since country restrictions may apply. If there are further questions or concerns about using the Lucky247 Neteller to deposit or Lucky247 Casino withdraw funds, players can contact the online casino’s support staff via phone, Skype call, live chat, or email.