Irish Luck Casino Close Account in Three Quick Steps
Closing an account with an online casino must be as fast and simple as signing up. Nonetheless, this seems to be an impossible task in some online casinos, which are unresponsive to this type of request. In some forums, there are several players complaining that there are some sites refusing to deactivate their account. Fortunately, this will never be encountered at Irish Luck Casino.
Closing your account for good
With their excellent customer service, players are guaranteed that the Irish Luck Casino close account process is a simple process. In fact, it can be done by following three simple steps:
- Go to the Irish Luck Casino Support page. There are three ways to get in touch with a customer representative through email, telephone, or live chat. For your and the casino’s convenience, it’s best to contact via email because they will need a written request to process this request.
- Send an email which details the reasons why you want deactivate your account. Include your username and the timeframe that the account should be closed (temporary or permanent).
- Expect a response within 24 hours. You will receive a notification that your account has successfully been deactivated.
Uninstalling the Irish Luck Casino software
With just a few clicks, you can remove the Irish Luck Casino from your computer. Follow the quick guide below:
- Click on the ‘Start’ button on the task bar.
- Go to the ‘Control Panel’.
- Double-click the ‘Add or Remove Programs’ icon and a list of installed programs will be populated.
- Select ‘Irish Luck Casino’.
- Click the ‘Change/Remove’ option. In a few seconds, the casino’s program will be deleted from the computer system.
Irish Luck Casino close account should be fast and easy. Follow the steps above and in no time, your account will be disabled. Nevertheless, it is also simple to recover your permanent or temporarily deactivated account.